We’re in the age of FOMO – or the fear of missing out. When it comes to menus, this is a great opportunity to please the customers who want it all, by encouraging them to choose more dishes. A bit of Thai, a little Italian, a piece of Mexican, some Middle Eastern … plumping for one cuisine is so last year when you can have five or six dishes to meet several cravings at once!
- small plates, sharing platters, tapas or meze-style dishes
- tasting menus
- sampling bars
You don’t have to be an expert in every world cuisine – our sauces and dressings are there to make it simple with carefully crafted flavours.
Try an Indian small plates menu:
- Goujons of chicken served with Indian Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Roast potatoes with Tandoori Ketchup
- King prawns cooked in Tamarind Sauce
- Fish skewers marinated in Lion Aromatic Baste
A vegan world tour menu:
- Flatbreads, falafel and grilled mushrooms with Middle Eastern Hot Sauce
- Chickpea stew made with Indian Spiced Lemon Dressing
- Tofu and babycorn with Asian Ginger, Garlic and Chilli, served with noodles
- Bean chilli mini tacos with Habanero Hot Sauce
An American meat platter:
- Spicy Buffalo chicken wings
- Slow-cooked ham hock with South Carolina BBQ Sauce
- Beef burger sliders with Maple & Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Pulled pork or ribs with Louisiana BBQ Sauce
Between spring and summer 2018, pub, bar and restaurant menus increased in size by 14.8%, with the menu dish count rising by 3.6% (Source: MCA) and expected to keep growing. Consumers want it all – so hand it to them on a sharing platter!