Avocado & Prawn Salad
- 1 Avocado
- Large King Prawns
- Lion Prawn Cocktail
- 2 Cherry Tomatoes
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Chop cherry tomatoes into quarters and place to one side.
- Shred iceberg lettuce and place to one side.
- Defrost king prawns thoroughly with running cold water.
- Halve the avocado and remove stone.
- Using the best-looking side neatly scrape out the avocado, leaving a 3mm rim around the skin of the avocado.
- Chop avocado from the inside and the other half of avocado into cubes.
- Place all chopped contents and prawns into a bowl and flip together. Pinch the mixture in place into the hollowed avocado and top with Lion Prawn Cocktail Sauce.