Bacon & Blue Cheese Potato Skins
- 1 large baking potato
- 2 tablespoons Lion Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 strips bacon, cubed
- Salt & black pepper
- Oven grill cubed bacon to cook and crisp
- Cook potato in microwave for 4 minutes and then in hot oven for 30 minutes to crisp the skin.
- Once the potato is soft in middle cut potato in half and spoon potato content into bowl leaving skins to one side.
- Place crispy bacon pieces and Lion Blue Cheese Dressing in bowl with potato and mix together, season well with salt & Pepper
- Spoon filling back into skins and put back in oven we heat up for 5 minutes
- Serve with a leafy salad