Crispy Garlic Mushrooms
- 6 chestnut mushrooms
- Gluten Free pancake mix (such as Mrs Crimbles Home Bake Pancke Mix)
- Gluten Free Breadcrumbs (such as Mrs Crimbles Breadcrumbs Mix)
- 2 tablespoons Prep Premium Garlic Infused Oil
- 3 tablespoons Lion Garlic & Herb Dressing
- Fill a ramekin with Lion Garlic & Herb Dressing to dip the mushrooms into
- Clean Mushrooms, remove stems and pat dry
- In a bowl create pancake mix and set aside
- In an bowl empty breadcrumbs
- Dip and roll each mushroom around in the batter mix and then transfer into breadcrumb mix until mushroom is completely coated in crumbs.
- Once you have finished each mushroom heat the oil in an pan over medium heat.
- Place the mushrooms into the pan and fry whilst turning them until golden and cooked.
- Place the mushrooms on a place next to a leafy salad and ramekin of Lion Garlic & Herb Dressing