Harissa baked fish
- 1 large ripe tomato, quartered
- Prep Premium Sunflower Oil
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into 2cm chunks
- 75g/2½oz bulgur wheat
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 x 200g/7oz skinless white fish fillets, such as cod or haddock
- 2 tsp Lion Harissa Paste
- 2 tbsp fat-free natural yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
- Put the tomatoes and pepper in a small roasting tin. Season and drizzle with oil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the bulgur wheat in a small pan of boiling water for five minutes, then drain well in a sieve.
- Cut the lemon in half and cut four thin slices from one half. Squeeze the juice from the other half.
- Take the vegetables out of the oven. Add the bulgur wheat, spring onions, two heaped tablespoons of lemon juice (reserve a little lemon juice to serve)
- Make two gaps in the bulgur mixture and nestle the fish into them. Season the fish to taste, spread with the Lion Harissa Paste and top with lemon slices. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked.
- Divide the fish and bulgur mixture between two plates and squeeze over the rest of the lemon juice. Serve with yogurt.