Seabass with Samphire
- Fillet of Seabass
- 50g Fresh Samphire
- Heritage tomatos
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- Lion Basil Oil Dressing
- Fresh Greek Basil
1. Lightly coat a pan with Olive Oil and place over a medium-high heat.
2. Season the fillets with salt and pan fry skin-side down.
3. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the skin is nicely golden and crisp then carefully turn the fillets over to cook for 1 minute.
4. Boil the Samphire in boiling water for 1-2 minutes until tender, then drain.
4. Prepare the Avocado fan and tomatoes and arrange the Samphire bed
6. Place the Seabass on top, season with Fresh Greek Basil and Basil Oil Dressing