Spicy Bean & Avocado Tostadas
- 4 flour tortillas
- 400g can refried bean
- 4 tbsp Lion South Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce
- 200g can kidney bean in water, rinsed
- Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 green chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado halved, stoned and sliced
- Handful coriander leaves, to serve
- Heat grill to medium-high. Put tortillas onto a large baking sheet, then grill for 2 mins.
- In a bowl, mix the refried beans, Lion South Carolina BBQ Sauce and cherry tomatoes, then divide half the mix between the tortillas.
- Scatter the cheese and sliced chilli, then grill again until the cheese melts.
- Lift onto plates and top with avocado and coriander to serve.