1 tablespoon, plus 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
6 large eggs
1/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon white vinegar
2 tablespoons Prep Premium CurryHouse oil
Ground paprika, for garnish
Finely chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Fill a saucepan with enough water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Add the salt and bring to a gentle boil.
- Once the water is boiling, gently lower in the eggs, being careful not to break them. Reduce heat to a gentle boil and cook the eggs 14 minutes.
- A few minutes before the eggs are finished cooking, fill a large bowl with ice water. With a slotted spoon, carefully remove the eggs from the boiling water and submerge them immediately into the ice water. Let cool completely, about 15 minutes, then peel under cool running water.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, vinegar, Prep Premium Curryhouse, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Cut the eggs in half from tip to tip. With a small spoon, gently scoop out the yolks and add them to the bowl with the curry mixture (for a very smooth filling, press the egg yolks through a sieve and into the bowl).
- Set the egg whites aside.
- Mash the yolks into the filling with the back of a fork until smooth. Taste and season with additional salt and cayenne as desired.
- Scoop or pipe the curry mixture into the hollow egg whites.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with paprika and chives.