Compared with butter, Whirl is…
- Lower in saturated fat (by 65%).
- Twice as high in monounsaturated fats.
- Five times as high in polyunsaturated fats.
Compared with margarine, Whirl is...
- Comparable in saturated fat (margarine has 3g less saturated fat than Whirl).
- Four times higher in monounsaturated fats.
- Three times higher in polyunsaturated fats.
No Added Salt Whirl has been developed to meet the increasing demand for lower sodium diets. It contains only 0.2% salt - helpful for those watching their salt intake.
*Source: The Dairy Council
Whirl is a health conscious substitute for butter and margarine, helping caterers to create dishes that are lower in saturated and higher in unsaturated fats.