- 1 large jar mincemeat (about 600g)
- 2 satsumas, segmented
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 lemon zest
For the pastry
- 375g plain flour
- 260g Whirl Butter Substitute
- 125g caster sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 large egg
- Icing sugar to dust
- Place the flour and Whirl in a bowl and rub together to a crumb consistency. Add the sugar and the egg, and mix together. ...
- Scoop the mincemeat into a bowl and add the satsumas, apple and zest.
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Roll out the pastry to 3mm thick. ...
- Bake mince pies for 15-20 mins until golden brown.
- Dust with icing sugar