1.1kg Fresh Strawberries, sliced
500g Plain Flour
200g Caster Sugar
100g Caster Sugar
4g Ground Cinnamon
- Wash the strawberries. Remove the top and slice in half
- Coat the insides of ten x 250g pie dishes with Whirl.
- Place the strawberries into the pie dishes in even layers.
- Mix the 200g of sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle over the strawberries
- Add the flour, the 100g of sugar and the Whirl to a food processor and mix into a free crumb.
- Cover the strawberry with an even layer of crumb.
- Bake at 180°C – 350°F for 20 minutes until the top is golden brown.