- 2 tbsp Whirl Butter Substitute
- 1 large onion, thickly sliced
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can chopped tomato
- 300g leftover turkey, diced
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- small pack coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat the Whirl in a large pan over a fairly high heat.
- Cook the onion and pepper for 3-4 mins until starting to soften and brown slightly.
- Stir in the curry paste and garlic, then cook for another 1-2 mins.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and 150ml water. Bring to the boil and bubble for 5 mins.
- Turn the heat down, stir in the turkey, and cook for another 2-3 mins, then season and add the mango chutney.
- Scatter with coriander and serve