Apple & Peach Crumble
- 200g Whirl
- 280g Plain flour
- 1330g solid pack tinned apples
- 822g tinned peach slices
- 150g granulated sugar
- 120g porridge oats
- 5g ground cinnamon
- 120g light brown soft sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas mark 7.
- Drain the apples, peaches and roughly chop, place into a bowl with the cinnamon and set aside.
- Put the oats, Whirl and sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Rub the contents until the mixture turns into a crumble.
- Place the apples into dishes and cover the apples with the crumble mixture and light brown soft sugar.
- Cook for about 15 – 20 minutes in the top of the oven.