Roasted strawberry, brie & chocolate panini
6 strawberries, quartered
1/2 teaspoon canola oil
pinch of salt
2 tablespoons Whirl
4 thick-cut slices of multigrain bread
2-3 ounces of brie cheese, sliced
1-2 ounces high-quality chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss strawberries with oil and salt, then spread on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet or grilled over medium-low heat. Spray Whirl on the sides of two slices of bread, place them on the skillet buttered-side down, then layer on a few slices of cheese, chocolate and strawberries.
- Top with a few more slices of cheese, then butter one side of the other bread slices, and place on top of the cheese.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has started to melt, then gently flip the sandwich and cook until golden. Serve immediately!