Rustic Pizza Dough
- 30g Whirl
- 30g fast action dried yeast
- 720ml water
- 1kg strong plain flour
- 10g salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas mark 5.
- Grease baking trays with Whirl.
- Place the yeast, salt, tepid warm water and Whirl into a mixing bowl.
- On a work surface create a well with the flour and add the liquid.
- Mix the liquid and flour together to make a smooth dough.
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Place the dough into a bowl and cover with cling film and allow to rise (double in size).
- Once risen, roll out on a floured surface and roll to the required size.
- Transfer onto a baking tray.
- Add favoured toppings and bake for approx. 15 – 20 minutes.